The XMPro platform can be run on a variety of browsers and operating systems. The latest two major releases of the following browsers are supported on the indicated operating systems:
The following operating systems are supported for browsers running the XMPro platform:
The XMPro Platform requires third-party cookies on web browsers to be allowed/enabled for it to function properly. Follow the steps below to enable cookies on the different browsers.
- 1.On your computer, open Chrome.
- 2.At the top right, click More, then Settings.
- 3.Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- 4.Click Cookies.
- 5.Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch to turn on cookies.
- 1.Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on the top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data
- 2.Turn on "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)" to unblock cookies
- 3.Turn on "Block third-party cookies" or add desired sites in the "Block" section to block the cookies.
- 1.In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences
- 2.Click Privacy
- 3.Unselect “Block all cookies”.