What is XMPro?
XMPro’s Application Development Platform empowers engineers and subject matter experts to build real-time applications without coding. The platform consists of 3 main software components:
A visual page designer that enables you to create custom page designs by dragging blocks from the toolbox onto your page, configure their properties and connect to your data sources, all without having to code.
A drag-and-drop interface to visually design Data Streams (a streaming data pipeline). Use XMPro Connectors in your Data Streams to bring in real-time data from a variety of sources, add contextual data, apply analytics and initiate actions based on events in your data.
XMPro’s extensible integration library includes 100+ Connectors for industrial automation solutions, IoT platforms, historian, enterprise applications, AI/ML, and collaboration solutions.
Watch the demo video to see XMPro's platform in action
- Getting Started - New here? Sign up for a free trial and get started with the End-To-End Use Case sample project.
- Concepts - Get detailed explanations of the platform's essential concepts, like Data Streams, Recommendations, Applications and Connectors.
- How To's - Follow step-by-step tutorials to help you create Apps and Data Streams.
- Blocks - Get detailed descriptions of the components you can use to design your App pages and how to configure them.
- Administration - Find out how to manage users, licenses and subscriptions in XMPro. This documentation is only relevant to administrators.
- Installation - Learn how to Install XMPro in a variety of environments. This documentation is only relevant to administrators.
- Release Notes - Stay up to date on the latest features and bug fixes.
The Beta tag indicates incremental functionality, added to prepare for a future feature.